Tuesday 9 May 2017

reflection: week one of iccti part 2 course

I'm taking a new course: Integrated information and Tech AQ, part 2.   My plan is to use this blog as a place to paste my reflections, but to actually try different tools to create the reflections.

I made quite a few notes as I worked and reflected on this week's module.  I've organized (some) of them into the following mindomo.  Partly I did this to force myself to be succinct, and partly as an excuse to see if I could embed the mindomo into my blog.
Here's a link to the mindomo that might be easier to read that way.  I'm not happy with the way this embedded - it isn't interactive at all.  You can't actually move it around within the blog.  If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.  I've pasted an image of the embed code I used below the mindomo image.


Make your own mind maps with Mindomo.




SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I'm glad to see your reflections here! I hope you have been able to find the Slides for the Learning experiences - but here is the link just in case:https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WvuDtDJGeXN-pyRzaHx3iZJy3O611e1LHeRLnhBGWes/edit#slide=id.g218be0dc49_0_13

    I checked out your code above and it looks correct to me. When I tried mine from Mindomo, the two numbers were 500 and 500 originally, so you might look down a couple of lines in your code and try changing the width number to something smaller. Sometimes what I do to get around this is to screen capture a picture of the site and then link the picture to the actually document (in this case to the Mindomo map).

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete